Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog Parties?

So I've recently discovered something called a 'blog party'. The concept of which was best explained by Carolina Moore, comparing a blog party to a dinner party.The thing is, it seems to be all about 'making' things. I've done a few tutorials, and an anti-tutorial now. I don't really teach much though, since I'm learning so much. Are there blog parties for books? Designs? 

Do any of ya'll care? It might mean more people, more topics and more conversation on the blog. I am in favor of all of these things.
The question is, do I stick to 'geeky' ones, 'jewelry/craft' ones or do I do a mix?
Personally I'm thinking about doing both, however, if ya'll have any experience, it'd be great if you'd share in the comments below.

Whatever I come up with, I'll be sure to share it in the posts going forward. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment