Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bizenghast Update!

Wow, I just wanted to let ya'll know how this was going, and found out that thanks to ya'll this project has made it up to 40,825 as of this morning! Thank you all so much! (I'm acting like I've got something other than fan love riding on this XD. Silly me.)

So, that was all I just wanted to say, thank you, and show off more awesome artwork and ideas from the artist's work and ideas she's put forward for the project.

This one is definitely worth reading the artist’s description as it talks about what type of role Vincent might have in the game, and more about his character. Open-mouthed smile 

Art for the upcoming game, and I love the city! O.O I’ve always tried to draw cities like that (not necessarily in giant floating hands, but you get my point), and I’ve yet to manage it.

An original page from the chapter pages for the manga.

And this next one is just something I adore. Her setting design. If she’s got any say in how things are designed (which given what bits of I’ve collected I’m assuming she will) it’s bound to be a rich and highly detailed atmosphere. Just like at this!

Keep tweeting, tumbling and pinning ladies and gents! The more attention this project can get before the deadline, the better!

(P.S. While it should be obvious, I like to make sure there isn’t any confusion. The art is not mine! I’m not taking credit for it, it all belongs to the lovely M. Alice LeGrow. I’ve even got links back to all the original pages. Capiche?)

P.P.S. Btw, I know some of you are probably looking at me like I’m crazy to be so excited, when we’ve only got 8 days left. BUT I know two things, 1) fans love a challenge. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if we managed to get the 125k over the next week and pinch at all. 2) According to the lovely Miss Alice, the game, if it draws enough attention, might get made anyway Open-mouthed smile. But the requirement is that we get as much money into the project as possible. =puts on fancy glasses and suit= “Ahem, So as to properly gauge the market.” =throws the suit and glasses away=. So that’s why we still need as much help as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment