Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Treasury Post: Gotta Catch ‘em All

 
4214
This month's geeky post is one that is near and dear to my heart. Pokemon!  (Honestly, I didn't realize that I had this treasury coming up when I wrote this fortnight's DesignThis! post. I had no clue.) 
 
First off, who didn't want to be a Gym Leader? Have a type specific team, a cool gym full of traps and you get paid for battling people.  Can we say “Best Job Ever”?  MRTEEUK has tons of geeky shirts in the shop, but I admit, this one might be my favorite.

Take your favorite pokemon everywhere, or just give your computer a tune up. 
BabeDecals also has decals for the ds and phones. Open-mouthed smile

DirtyRumor pendant is admittedly a little gruesome if you know the story behind this, but somehow oddly cute at the same time. 
This is one of the of the best crocheted pokemon patterns I've seen. Absolutely adorable. Now if only DanniStarr had a Ninetails pattern...
 
The original starter pokemon, in an interesting cut out style by featherweightshop.

A great geeky phone cover by casecover.

If you’re particularly attached to a specific team of Pokemon, VelvetPerlerSprites is willing to create them for you. ( Even if it’s six shiny Rattatas.)

Now your kindle/nook can be a pokedex!  By MongoosePrint

I love the idea, although I admit, it probably wouldn't be able to hold all of my keys XD. By TwikiConcept

Ultimate geek proposal, from the shop of Dreamscapee

Charizard...cookie. I love this combination. CookiePrints even has other options :D

While the new battle option baffled many people, it still has lots of traction with fans, which means people want a Mega Bracelet. By SoHM02

I love the soft painterly style of this, by thekawaiimachine.

This painting is so cool looking, as are many others in GingerZAP’s shop, both Pokemon and other popular characters. 

RespectPrinting has made it easier to dress up your room, and add a dragon, more specifically a Charizard. 

Something to wear to the gym!  By ACEYapparel.
















Did you like this treasury? Did you have something awesome I missed? Suggestions for future treasuries? Post below!

































No comments:

Post a Comment