Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hey Lookie Here!

I talk all the time about jewelry and making things. I talk about tutorials and treasury posts, and I even review books. Plus there's the Book Design and Design this posts, both weekly and bi-weekly respectively.

Here's the thing I realized though. I haven't talked about my shop. At all. When I thought about that, my first thought was "Well, people aren't really going to want to be bombarded with info about it right? I don't write my blog just for attention for my shop." This is the absolute truth, I don't. I run GlassEternal to keep track of books, to do reviews, and push myself to write and design on a regular basis, and hopefully help others do the same. 

However, if ya'll are here, and you find that you're interested in what I have to

say, or learning more, I do have other places that I'm located at.

There's my Pinterest. I keep track of jewelry designs/inspiration I like. I keep hold of recipes galore, and character ideas (which we will eventually dip into). I've got diy projects and polymer clay stuff. Plus there's an entire board dedicated to my geekiness ;). You can see that on the side bar if you scroll down some.

Over at DeviantArt, I'm building up a gallery, slowly but surely. I've also got a billion different favorites that I love browsing through when I need ideas, or the tutorial folder I have. You can look at all of these.

Then there's my shop over on Etsy. It's small, but it's growing. With everything I learn, everything I post up here, it's growing.

All of these things are extra aspects, not only to my shop, but to me, and to this blog. While I do have the links here, you can also click the "About Me" Page at the top. There's also the "Gallery" tab and that shows all the jewelry I have made, not just in my shop atm, but a continual list of things I've made since I revamped the blog. That will continue to grow and be a gigantic page with time, showing off all the things I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment