Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine’s Day with Your Favorite Geek (Image Heavy)

How hard is it to shop for your favorite geek? Not all that hard, right? You just need to know what they love (and if they're a geek, they'll have told you) and go hunting. Luckily with Etsy, it's really that easy. While wandering through I managed to put together a collection of things that are both geeky and sweet.

One of the most iconic lines in the movie for romantics, and you can find it just about every where on the internet these days.

Recognizable to any Zelda fan, the Half Heart pillow. I can just see adding in a note 'You complete me.' or some such thing.

When I was in high school, I was all for weird and interesting ways to express loving someone. This anatomically correct heart is right up my alley.

Everyone loves zombies right? Or is it supposed to be that the zombies are going to be eating your heart?

Does the Companion Cube really need any explanation?

While I'm not sure I understand what would classify as "nerdy" I have a few friends that would love this card.


Mini-card for your favorite bookworm? I can easily see this being handed over in the cover of a book off their TBR list.


Hmm.. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not! ;) Makes me think about the one with a Silence and a Weeping Angel...

I think the description for this card says it best; "Remember that moment in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when Indy has to pick the Holy Grail out of a whole roomful of them, and the old knight smiles oh so mysteriously at him and says, "you have chosen wisely." EPIC. Now you can share that same moment with the Indy of your dreams, just to let him know that you've chosen wisely, too. ;)"

This one really appeals because you can truly personalize it. No matter what you and your favorite geek are into, this card is for you.

This one would have made it on my list just for general cuteness alone.

Little Spock looks so confused!

Since I 'm just learning programming, this one makes a lot of sense to me, and makes me laugh.

Usually I am hopelessly ignorant on internet fads and the like, but this one is just too hard to miss.

More programming love.

Maybe this will get him off Halo for a while? No? Yeah, you're probably right, but at least he'll love it.

And rounding it out, an adorable pair of robot lovers.

Have a happy and geeky Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment