Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome Back!

When I had to take down the blog last year (wow that sounds odd) I had intended to have things back up and running, and posting regularly by the 15th of January. I even had this whole "Welcome Back" post full of snark and lovely goals.

Through various life things getting in the way though, that got tossed by the wayside, although I did make sure there would be a book review for ya'll.

This time, I'm back though, and even trying something new so that I can commit to bringing new content and ideas for ya'll, an editorial calendar. Full of jewelry, design, learning things, and the usual variety of geeky things as well.  I even have plans for a few regular posts, although the ATB will only be done every now and then ( was it just me or was it getting repetitive?) Instead, you can follow me over at my new twitter @GlassEternal where I'll post up thoughts and questions that pop up as I work. I'll also be posting up content two to three times a week, still with a healthy mix between jewelry and all things chic and geeky.

Last year was chaotic and an utter mess, this year will hopefully be better. Care to find out with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment