Thursday, March 13, 2014

A New Way to Shop

Just a quick post today ladies and gents, I am so busy  running around today, I think my fingers might fall off.

So, for this month's first treasury I had chosen to go with a green theme (yay St. Patrick's Day) and I couldn't find the best way to go searching for things. Just as many posts with recycled materials came up when searching the word 'green' as did the color. I was weary and saddened, thinking I'd have to give up this treasury idea, until I found a lovely little tool Etsy put together. Shopping by Color.

O.O My mind was blown. It's beautiful! It's lovely! And it's fun!  I could just sit on the color chooser page running my mouse back and forth for ages playing with it. XD So if you're looking for something, and don't know anything beyond what color you want, or just want to have a little fun, I suggest going over and checking it out. It's on the left-hand side, Ways to Shop> Color.

My only complaint about this is that there doesn't seem to be a way to shop specific things by color. You get a random grab bag from all over the site.

Enjoy and have a good day everyone! I'll see you again soon. Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment