Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Can’t Pinch Me!!

 
3141
Do you remember being in school on St. Patrick's Day and it being mandatory that you wear some type of green so that your classmates or colleagues wouldn't pinch you? I do! So, I'm helping out this year with a packed treasury of beautiful green jewelry  for every personality. 

Oh my goodness. This ring is so cute. It makes me think of carrying a little bit of the forest around with you wherever you go. 

The enamel work on these earrings is stunning, and completely unique. 

May the Triforce be with you.

This ear cuff is terrific. I love ear cuffs in general, but this one you could carry a baby dragon around with you everywhere!

A stunning statement necklace, with lovely glass beads. I had to double check the listing on this one thinking they were jade! 

The little bird on this charm is so cute and the shamrock is so vibrant, it's a great combination. 

Verdigrised and looking like something taken from a shipwreck, this octopus is right up my alley. 

The layering and movement in these earrings makes them super fun. 

A different take on owl jewelry.

Another jingly and moving piece, this time, a necklace. :D  

Very simple and subdued, I love the look of this necklace. 

This bracelet would look great with a tight shirt, a pair of dark jeans and some kick butt boots. 

Another jingly piece of jewelry, a chain maile bracelet. Since it's aluminum, it'll be nice and light as well. 

Cute and chic, great for a little bit of glitz at the office or a night out. 

And we head to the other end of the spectrum with this piece, something stunning for a special evening. 

Green and earthy, leather and Serpentine make a great combination in my book.
And that's that folks! I hope you enjoyed browsing this lovely treasury with me, and we'll check out another one, later this month! :D 
Did you love a particular piece? Feel free to comment below, or click the pictures and head on over to the shops.  




































No comments:

Post a Comment