Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pssst! Spring is Here!

 

SpringTut

 

 

Hullo ladies and gents. Guess what today is? The first day of spring! I don't know about anyone else, but I am soooooo ready to put away my winter coat.

I want flowers and green things, and NO MORE SNOW! 

Since I can't exactly request that Mother Nature hurry, I'll do what I can, which is, bringing you a post full of spring themed tutorials! :D

First up, wired flowers, done in the Victorian/French style.

Next up, earrings, you could whip these up in 5 minutes and head out the door to enjoy the sun shine.

Now to go with the earrings, you need a necklace.

or

or

daisy-chain-final

A daisy chain :D

What about some hair pieces?

http://jewelry-crafts.wonderhowto.com/how-to/make-delicate-beaded-hair-vine-for-weddings-375730/

What about if you like clay? Here you go, a basic how to on creating  flower cane.

Butterfly canes?

Flowers aren't the only thing coming out at this time, so what about something different? Birds!

Bird nest jewelry? TBH, I've never heard of it, but it sounds sort of fun.
http://voices.yahoo.com/unique-tips-tricks-steps-making-bird-nest-jewelry-11183060.html?cat=11 
No picture was provided for the one above, so I found  a video as well. Smile 

And to top everything off, Pantone's 'Colors of the Year'

They all look like very springy colors to me this year.
Have a good day everyone, and have fun. I am off to make some beaded flowers. :D

Comment below.

 

 

P.S.  Sorry for the lack of posts this week ya’ll. It’s been a very busy week, running hither and yon.

No comments:

Post a Comment